ABOUT THE EVENT / PROMOTIONThe Shack is Back! Sugar Shack TO, presented by Redpath, is a free, family-friendly winter event on Toronto’s waterfront that celebrates all things maple—happening March 11-12 at Sugar Beach. More sweet details can be found at www.sugarshackto.ca.
The Shack is Back!
Toronto’s urban cabane à sucre experience returns to the waterfront for a sweet weekend of winter fun and plenty of fresh maple syrup.
Tap into your true Canadian self this March break at Sugar Shack TO, presented by Redpath. Sugar Beach will be transformed into a maple wonderland featuring: two sugar shacks, ice photo frames, live entertainment, ice photo frames, delicious maple-infused food, a Lumberjack show, a warming station and much more.
Saturday, March 11, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sunday, March 12, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sugar Beach - 11 Dockside Drive, Toronto, ON, M5A 1B6
- Two Sugar Shacks serving up fresh Ontario maple taffy rolled on snow compliments of Menkes Developments
- Maple infused comfort food including maple fried chicken baos, maple bacon poutine and delicious Redpath Sugar cookies.
- Winter Lumberjack show *New in 2023
- Billy Bishop Airport Warming Station
- Maple sugaring demonstration
- Live entertainment from the Mark LaForme Band and the Great Canadian Fiddle Show
- Free general admission
2023 partners include: Redpath Sugar, The Waterfront BIA, Billy Bishop Airport, Menkes Developments, Waterfront Toronto, and Empire Communities.
To keep up to date with event details, visit www.sugarshackto.ca and follow @sugarshackto on Instagram.
Sugar Beach on Toronto's waterfront.