Orillia Waterfront FestivalREGION 7: Bruce Peninsula, Southern Georgian Bay and Lake Simcoe 50 Centennial Dr, Orillia, ON L3V 4M8, Canada Port of Orillia
11 Aug. - 13 Aug. 2023
ABOUT THE EVENT / PROMOTIONAttracting an average of 20,000 attendees each year you do not want to miss it!
Running for more than 30 years, the Orillia Waterfront Festival takes place on land and in the water and is fantastic lakeside fair for marine, cottage and outdoor recreational lifestyles. Throughout 14.5 acres of waterfront marina and parkland, we invite you to enjoy incredible live entertainment, food, a vendor market, and new and used boat sales.
Attracting an average of 20,000 attendees each year you do not want to miss it!
- Watersports, in-water and land product demonstrations
- Dock diving contests and cardboard boat racing
- New E Technology Products and Equipment Section
- Dealer and private boat sales from kayaks to cruisers
- The cardboard race is one of the most popular events all summer!
STILL ACCEPTING VENDORS! Calling all food trucks, craft beer makers, artisans, distributors, marine-related vendors, and even pirate-related vendors! For vendor rates and registration, please visit: www.orillia.com/vendor-opportunities